Fly in the Arctic by private charter, along the west coast of Hudson Bay from Churchill, Manitoba. On this short, 50-minute flight, a lucky few may even get a chance to view and photograph Arctic wildlife from above.
Strategically located in “polar bear alley”, our Polar Bear Cabins site is situated directly in the path of migrating polar bears as they search for the first sea ice forming on the bay.
Get the opportunity to safely photograph polar bears at ground level, behind an unobtrusive electric fence. Polar bears are known to wander right up to the fence!
Escape and unplug at our intimate, remote and rustic private cabin complex for an exclusive and comfortable experience in the North.
- Safely observe polar bears up-close from our Polar Bear Cabins, surrounded by an unobtrusive electric fence
- Experience a remote and fascinating tundra environment with some of the world’s best polar bear viewing in the Churchill, Manitoba area
- Short hikes over frozen tundra with seasoned Inuit guides
- Enjoy the magical Northern Lights at night
- A 50-minute private charter flight over the tundra – perfect for aerial photography
- Stay in private guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms and private showers, and enjoy gourmet food prepared by a private chef