- Discover why this trip is perfect for first-time visitors to Antarctica
- Explore highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Travel safely and comfortably aboard any of Quark Expeditions’ three small, ice-strengthened expedition vessels
- Learn about the environment and wildlife from on-board lecturers and specialists
- Experience abundant wildlife: penguins, seals, whales and more!
- On select itineraries, arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the tango capital of the world, and let us take care of the rest of your journey
Itinerary for 10 day expedition:
(Contact us for additional info on the 11 or 12 day expedition option)
Day 1 — Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2 — Ushuaia, Argentina, and Embarkation
Days 3 and 4 — Crossing the Drake Passage
Days 5 to 7 — South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
Once the Antarctic Convergence is left in our wake, you will truly begin your Antarctic adventure. It is perhaps the first sight of land itself that is embraced as the true beginning of any Antarctic expedition.