Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen and nestled mid-mountain at Deer Valley Resort, the lodge is a European getaway in the heart of Park City. More than a resort hotel, the best hotel in park city, Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, has become a legend in its own right, offering guests an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life through luxurious accommodations, world-class dining, legendary service, and year-round recreation. This year the hotel received the awards of “World’s Best Ski Hotel” and “United States’ Best Ski Hotel” at the World Ski Awards.
Guests take solace from the world in one of our 180 rooms or suites, every one designed with rich colors, natural textures, and sumptuous fabrics, and each echoing elements of Norway’s traditional style mixed with contemporary American aesthetics. More than 145 stone fireplaces throughout the property, many en-suite, add coziness and warmth to the cathedral ceilings in the well-appointed common areas.
- Book by December 1, 2018 – Pay for three nights at either the Stein Eriksen Lodge or Residences, and receive a complimentary fourth night free.
- Black-out dates: 12/21/18 – 1/5/19, 1/24/19 – 1/27/19 and 2/14/19 – 2/18/19.
- Specials can be combined for additional nights.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily.
- $100 USD Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full).
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.