- 5 Nights Hilton Niseko – Hilton Hotel Room – 2 Share with Twin Beds (including breakfast daily)
- 4 Day Niseko All Mountain Lift Pass
- Return Transfers from Sapporo Airport + Meet and Greet
From $1,800 per person twin share. Exclusive special until sold out. All offers subject to availability.
Good to know...
- Location, location, location: Hilton Niseko Village is located on the southern slopes of the famous Niseko Annupuri Mountain and is surrounded by a wealth of outdoor activities. The winter months offer skiing and snowboarding, while in the summer, the mountain is perfect for hiking, biking and hot-air ballooning.
- A place to unwind: All of our 506 guest rooms offer spectacular views of the mountain, an LCD flat panel TV and complimentary WiFi in all rooms, restaurants and public areas. Looking for a special treat? Our new Deluxe Panorama rooms span 38 square meters and feature large panoramic windows that showcase the undulating slopes of Niseko Annupuri Mountain.
- Japan's Best Ski Hotel: Hilton Niseko Village has been the winner of 'Japan's Best Ski Hotel' at the World Ski Awards 4 years consecutively (2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Hot Springs: We have a large indoor bath and a wide outdoor bath next to a pond with stunning views of Mt. Yotei. Please relax and take your time to enjoy the wonderful nature and beautiful scenery that changes with each season in Niseko.
- Dine in style: With a large screen showing all of the highlights from the ski slopes, Ezo Pub is a great location to relax after a day on the slopes while The Flame, Bar and Lounge offers delicious hot drinks. Grilled meat and seafood are on the menu at the stylish Melt, Bar and Grill or you can sample sizzling Japanese dishes at Ren Restaurant.
- Amazing Morning 'Sea of Cloud': Fortunate visitors to the hotel can see the spectacular 'Sea of Cloud' (called unkai in Japanese) early in the morning in the spring and autumn seasons. Guests in Mt. Yotei View Rooms can even see this spectacular scene from their guest room window.