The extraordinary vistas from the palazzo are unparalleled, encompassing a sweeping view of Positano, the vast Tyrrhenian sea and Lattori mountains, the backbone of the Sorrentine-Amalfi peninsula.
The Palazzo is organized on four spacious levels. Due to its position on the mountainside, initial access is from the garden level. Guests enter the grounds through a private gate. Lush gardens and ancient terra cotta pots lead to a area for shaded relaxation or dining. Here you will find an entrance to the fourth floor of the Palazzo.
Please note that the timeless allure of Positano, some say, is due to its striking position on the ragged cliffs overlooking the Tyrrhenian sea. Our clients have described their visits as "magical", "spectacular" and "filled with life-long memories" but consistently tempered with comments like "it was a stair-master experience!" Palazzo Vescovi is accessed by a series of walkways and characteristic shallow stairs. The ascent is not recommended for anyone who may have difficulty walking and negotiating this type of terrain.
The following is a list of what is included:
- Welcome Dinner to enjoy the typical Mediterranean cuisine of the villa's chef, with local fresh ingredients
- Staff with chef & concièrge 8 hours per day (euro 25,00 per extra time, per person)
- Cooking services for continental breakfast, lunch and dinner included 7 days/week
- Cooking Class-One culinary experience to cook your favorite recipe with the chef
- Cleaning from 8 am till 4 pm
- Bed and bath linens changed daily
- Personal laundry services (underwear included)
- Heat, electricity and air-conditioning
- Two in room safes available
- Pool cleaning
- Final cleaning
- WiFi Internet access
- Distance from the Street Palazzo Vescovi 190 steps.
- Porter Service Included from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am until 6 pm. On Sunday or outside the indicated time € 10/15 per suitcase