As darkness falls and Uluru is thrown into silhouette, Field of Light illuminates. As far as the eye can see gentle rhythms of colour light up the desert.
The critically acclaimed Field of Light Uluru by the internationally celebrated artist Bruce Munro is on display and due to popular demand, has now been extended indefinitely.
The exhibition, aptly named Tili Wiru Tjuta Nyakutjaku or ‘looking at lots of beautiful lights’ in local Pitjantjatjara is Munro’s largest work to date. Overwhelming in size, covering more than seven football fields, it invites immersion in its fantasy garden of 50,000 spindles of light, the stems breathing and swaying through a sympathetic desert spectrum of ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white.
- 3 NIGHTS at Sails in the Desert in a Superior Room including Indigenous guest activities program ★★★★★
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- A Night at Field of Light
- Uluru Morning Guided Basewalk
- Uluru Sacred Sites and Sunset Tour
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to hotel
Add an extra $128 per person twin share for travel 1-27 Apr 20, $38 per person twin share for travel 28 Apr - 31 May 20 and $203 per person twin share for travel 1-26 Jun 20