Experience world-class luxury in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. Situated in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, and in close proximity to Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef, qualia’s individual pavilions are nestled in the most pristine and secluded position on Hamilton Island. It’s a truly special place where everything has been meticulously considered to relax the mind yet completely spoil the senses.
Here, you can indulge yourself and feel time unravel however you choose. Enjoy a wide variety of watersports, take a dip in one of the two serene pools, try your hand at a round of golf at Hamilton Island Golf Club or travel around the island in your four-seater golf buggy. Explore the tropical Whitsundays with a scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef or a private charter to Whitehaven Beach, or if rest and relaxation is what you’re after, step inside Spa qualia, which offers an extensive range of luxurious local and international treatments.
No sensory experience would be complete without the opportunity to sample fresh and innovative cuisine. qualia’s two exclusive restaurants, Pebble Beach and the Long Pavilion, provide the ideal stage upon which the Executive Chef delivers exceptional culinary talents.
qualia’s distinctive style combined with its sun-drenched location and intuitive service makes it a luxurious resort on world-class standards. It's a truly special place where everything has been meticulously considered to relax the mind and completely spoil the senses.
With a complimentary night included, enjoy the soft sea breezes and stunning views from your pavilion with a good book, sample the culinary delights in the stunning Long Pavilion restaurant, or explore your surroundings by sailing a catamaran in the warm Whitsunday waters.
- Leeward Pavilion: $4,200 per pavilion (rates valid until 24 September 2019)
- Windward Pavilion: $6,300 per pavilion (rates valid until 31 August 2019)
- Four nights’ accommodation (one night complimentary)
- A la carte breakfast daily at the Long Pavilion Restaurant
- All non-alcoholic beverages at qualia
- VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina transfers
- Use of a two-seater electric golf buggy
- VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island
- Use of non-motorised watercraft
- Complimentary WiFi