- 11 night accommodation (Deluxe/Superior hotels) including breakfast – Accommodation at 2 unique hotels
- Brief tour of Colombo (Based on flight times)
- Pinnewala elephant orphanage, Climb Sigiriya rock fortress, Ancient kingdom of Polonnaruwa, Dambulla cave temple, Kandy city and Temple of the tooth relic, A fascinating cultural show, Cool climate in Nuwara Eliya/Visit to a tea factory
- Extended stay at sunny down south beaches
- Airport transfers
- Hire of an air conditioned vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide throughout the tour (Includes fuel)
- Entry fee into attractions (Pinnewala elephant orphanage, Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla cave temple, Temple of the tooth relic / Cultural show, Entry into Yala national park)
- Jeep hire at Yala national park
Day 1: Airport–Negombo: Upon arrival at the Katunayaka airport, you will be greeted and met by one of our friendly chauffer guides. You will then be transferred to a lovely hotel in Negombo where you will refresh and relax.
Day 2: Negombo–Pinnawela-Kandalama: After breakfast, we will leave Negombo and visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Some highlights of the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage include witnessing herds of elephants making their way down to the river for their daily bath and feeding of baby elephants.
Day 3: Kandalama-Sigirya-Polonnaruwa-Kandalama – After breakfast we will leave for Sigiriya built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). An UNSECO World Heritage listed site.Next proceed to hotel and relax.In the evening we will depart to visit Polonnaruwa, Sri lanka’s second ancient capital between 11th and 13th Century. One of the many highlights of the site are the 4 large rock cut Buddha’s statutes depicting the four significant poses of Buddha.
Day 4: Kandalama-Dambulla-Kandy – After breakfast we will depart for Kandy. En-route we will visit the Dambulla Cave Temple. It is listed as a world Heritage Site and considered to hold the most breathtaking masterpieces of Buddhist Art in Sri Lanka. Next we will proceed to Kandy the gateway to Sri Lanka’s beautiful Hill Country. Check-in to your luxury hotel and relax. In the evening we will visit Dalada Maligawa. You will also experience the bustling city of Kandy. Kandy is the last kingdom of Sri Lanka and is also an UNESCO World Heritage listed site.
Day 5: Kandy-Nuwara Eliya: After breakfast we will leave for Nuwara Eliya. You will notice as we drive through the Hill Country the temperature becomes much cooler and the air is crisp. En-route we will visit a tea plantation and a tea factory, where the best tea in the world is produced. Here you will observe the process of manufacturing tea. You can also witness how tea is graded and taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the factory. You will arrive at a unique hotel surrounded by tea plantations, an ex-tea factory transformed into a hotel.
Day 6: Nuwara Eliya–Tissa: After breakfast we will leave for Tissa via Ella. The view from Ella Gap is a spectacular scenic sight. Check-in to the hotel and relax.
Day 7: Tissa-Yala-Tissa: After breakfast we will leave for an exciting wildlife jeep Safari at the Yala National Park. It has a picturesque scenic ocean frontage and it’s vegetation ranges from open parkland to dense jungle.
Day 8: Tissa–Ahungalla: After breakfast we will drive along the beautiful south coast and arrive at another luxury hotel by the beach. Pamper yourself with a massage, relax by the pool.
Day 9, Day 10 and Day 11: Ahungalla: Full relaxation.
Day 12: Ahungalla – Airport – We will leave for the airport for departure with a warm goodbye.