The Botanical Garden displays an abundance of flora overlooking the shores of the salty sea. The air of the Dead Sea is dry and pollution free, with high oxygen levels, low UV rays and 330 sunny days annually - A real recipe for well-being. Every booking includes entrance to Ein Gedi Mineral Spa and Beach. Situated on the shores of the Dead Sea and overlooking the impressive Moab mountains of Jordan, Ein Gedi Spa is a natural wellness centre combining the four natural elements of the area: Water, Sun, Mud and Air.
A booking at Ein Gedi Country hotel includes FREE...
- Entrance to Ein Gedi Mineral Spa and Beach Free guided tour of the Botanical Gardens Free guided tour of the Cactus Garden Free moonlight tours to Wadi Masada Havarim (on full moon nights)
- Guided tours to the Ein Gedi ancient synagogue
- Guided tours to David's Spring nature reserve
Ein Gedi Spa offers:
- Sea: The highest concentrate of salt of any water in the world, allows the famous 'float' whilst reading the newspaper. A remarkable sensation, unequal to none! Even non-swimmers can enjoy the sea!
- Sulphur Springs: These thermo-mineral springs are rich in sulphur, magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium. The natural springs are situated beyond the mountains behind the spa complex and are pumped down into the building into 6 pools. The natural minerals deeply penetrate and detoxify the blood stream and are also extremely effective in the relief of arthritis and rheumatism. Your body is cleansed, muscle tension and pain are relieved and a deep sensation of calm provides long lasting revitalization. Fifteen minutes at a time is sufficient in the natural temperature of approximately 37º 38º centigrade.
- Swimming Pool: A beautiful pool especially designed for all the family (March-October).
- Sun: The 'brighter and cheerful' atmosphere at the Spa is definitely contributed to by the filtered rays of the brilliant sunshine. Warmth and comfort, freedom and happiness are all the sensations one feels here. The ultra violet rays are quite weak by the time they reach 420 metres below sea level making sunburn quite rare.
- Mud: "Mud, Mud, glorious mud, there nothing quite like it for cooling the blood." Oh how true, here, at the lowest spot on earth. The famous therapeutic black mud is available freely at the spa. Cleopatra used it frequently to relieve arthritis and rheumatism and here the Spa provides you with the opportunity to simply 'wallow' in it! Plaster it all over yourself, your partner or your children, see yourself in the mirror and take your photo. The result? Soft, silky, cleansed skin.
- Air: Dry and high in oxygen and bromide content. The bromide reduces blood pressure and relaxes the nervous system. The oxygen (23%) opens the respiratory system and makes physical exertion easier. What could be healthier? Where else in the world can you get these elements naturally whilst having fun?!