Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort built in the character of Fiji’s Colonial past with grand designs interspersed amongst South Pacific beach cottage style. It’s about a bure near the beach,surrounded by the world’s friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all.
100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Just the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
We believe, Malolo is the way the world should be.
- 2 free nights (stay 5, pay 3) at Malolo Island Resort
- International flights
- Return transfers (private vehicle & launch)
- Island Bure (max 2 adults/2 children U12)
- Fijian Welcome with complimentary fruit punch & cold towels on arrival
- Unlimited use of all non-motorised water sports, including catamarans, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards & kayaks.
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment throughout your stay
- Hosted management drinks & traditional Fijian Meke dance entertainment (Sat night)
- Kava Ceremony (Wed night)
- Guided Walks
- Kids Stay & Play Free
- Organised daily program for kids 4-12 in Tia’s Tree House Kids Club
- Teenage Lounge (13-18 yrs)