Limited Offer. One free night + all meals included
- Including International Flights
- VIP Meet & Greet on arrival
- Return car transfers to/from Nadi/Nanuku
- 5 nights accommodation in a Beachfront Pool Suite (downstairs of Duplex Beachfront Pool Villa)
- One free night (stay 5 nights, pay 4 nights)
- FREE All Meals Daily (a la carte breakfast, lunch & dinner) for up to 4 guests
- Selected non-alcoholic beverages from in room mini bar (conditions apply)
- Villa mama and Nanuku buddy
- Free high speed Wifi throughout your Suite & Clubhouse
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea, in room popcorn machines, cookies at turn-down & evening snacks at Club House bar
- Daily evening canapes at cocktail hour
- Weekly activity program including complimentary yoga, a cultural night, coral and mangrove
planting, arts & crafts
- Use of non-motorised water sports, bicycles, resort gym & yoga
- Complimentary cultural activities such as basket weaving, coconut demonstration and storytelling
- Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 8am – 9pm for children 0 – 13 years.
- Complimentary babysitting available for these hours
The Auberge Beach Villas at Nanuku Resort & Spa are one of the most recent additions to Fiji’s portfolio of luxury resorts. Located beachfront at Pacific Harbour overlooking Beqa Lagoon, this all villa boutique resort provides discerning guests with a luxury ‘holiday house’ experience, gourmet meals and pampering staff. Each expansive beachfront residence is stylishly decorated in a contemporary Island style, and comprises two villas, each with their own private pool, a further adjacent bure and complimentary butler service from 8am – 9pm daily. The resort offers daily kid’s care for visiting families with nannies for small children and ‘buddies’ for older kids. Everyone can enjoy a fun, active and educational range of daily activities including arts, crafts, water sports, games and cultural learning in the dedicated Lailai Children’s Club.
Alternatively, there is the Vunikau Residence which offers four separate suites, each with private decks and some with plunge pools. Due to the location in the heart of the Pacific Coast on Viti Levu, this new accommodation offering in Fiji will be a hit with families who have active teenagers and tweens not keen on traditional kids clubs. Close by is a plethora of activities including golf, zip lining, white water rafting, trekking, surfing and great snorkeling.
With such a variety of accommodation options available, a relaxed Kids Club and so much to do both on site and around Pacific Harbour, Nanuku is the perfect choice for multi-generational families or small groups of friends travelling together. You will love every inch of Nanuku.
As one of Fiji’s newest resorts Nanuku is definitely becoming one of the top favourite luxury resorts on Viti Levu (the mainland.) Being on the mainland and therefore not a private island resort means they’ve worked very hard to ensure they offer some of the best accommodation options and service in Fiji. It still sits on one of the nicest beaches on the Coral Coast and is just a drive away from the airport so definitely popular for families wanting luxury without having to wait for boat transfers to the outer islands. I love it for its variety of accommodation options. It’s great for when I need to book in larger family groups needing ‘holiday house’ style accommodation. Plenty to do for active teenagers too who find ‘island time’ boring!
*Terms & conditions apply: Valid for travel to 22 December 2020. High season surcharges apply. Sale to 31 March 2020. Minimum 5 night stay. Extra nights may be required to meet flight times. Prices shown are a guide only based on 2 adults, based on low season travel, availability & subject to change without notice. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel.