- 5 NIGHTS in a Beach Club
- A la carte breakfast daily
- HALF DAY Islands and Whitehaven Beach cruise
- Complimentary $150 resort credit per room
- VIP airport transfers
- VIP chauffeur service
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire
Why you’ll love Beach Club resort:
- Peaceful, boutique vibe: Choose from 57 luxurious and beautifully-furnished rooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, choice of king or twin-single beds, and private terrace or balcony.
- Romantic, private dining: Beach Club offers the private Beach Club restaurant and lounge - for secluded beachside dining. You’ll also enjoy a complimentary à la carte breakfast every morning.
- Pure relaxation: Take a dip in the infinity-edge pool (heated in winter) and enjoy direct access to Catseye Beach.
- Deluxe pampering: Choose from a whole array of treatments at the island’s Spa wumurdaylin, or Island Hair and Beauty.
- Convenience and entertainment: While you’ll feel a million miles away from everyday life at Beach Club, you can still connect whenever you need to, with WIFI in your room and at various locations around the island. There is also a surround-sound TV in every Beach Club room.
- Endless fun and fitness: When you’re finished lounging, you can make the most of complimentary access to all (non-motorised) sports equipment, including catamarans, paddle boards, kayak hire, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment, and use of the island’s gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
- Non Smoking: Please note that the Beach Club resort and all of its facilities are non smoking; with two designated smoking areas located on the ground floor.
- For adults only: Beach Club is exclusively for guests aged 18 or over. If you are looking for a luxurious family escape with younger children, the Hamilton Island Yacht Club Villas are a great alternative.