Overlooking beautiful Savusavu Bay, the Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort features just 25 luxurious bures. 5-star accommodation and service amidst quintessential Fiji island serenity.
It would be hard to imagine anything more romantic. The Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort is perfect for a special getaway just for two. Set along the secluded shores of Savusavu Bay with its calm waters rippling on the beach and the stunning sunsets that defy description.
This complimentary award winning children’s program features fun, exploration, educational games, and all kinds of exciting holiday activities that encourage kids to discover the world around them.
Every day a fresh, sumptuous choice of Fijian cuisine and South Pacific and Asian-inspired delicacies await you. All meals are included in your stay and served at our al fresco restaurant just a few steps from the shores of Savusavu Bay.
Limitless fun and adventure await both couples and families. From paddle boarding to snorkeling. From hiking to exploring the private island just off-shore. The variety is amazing. The choice is yours.
What better place to indulge yourself with a relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatment? Our therapists use “Nui Health Fiji” pure virgin coconut oil, harvested by the people of Wailevu Village just a few kilometers across the bay from the resort.
Experience the underwater world of Jean-Michel Cousteau close up. Jean-Michel’s full-service world-class diving operation, staffed by highly experienced professionals, offers a wide range of once-in-a-lifetime dive experiences in one of the world’s best diving destinations.
All-inclusive Fiji vacation packages are available in a variety of combinations to suit every need, whether you are planning an intimate getaway just for two or a family holiday. Below is just one such package...
- International flights ex Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne incl Air taxes
- Return domestic flights from Nadi to Savusavu Return vehicle transfers from Savusavu Airport
- 6 nights at Jean Michel Cousteau Resort in an Garden Bure (two free nights!)
- All meals & soft drinks, bottled Fiji water, speciality loose- leaf teas and coffees.
- Most resort activities
- Guided snorkeling trips with resident marine biologist
- Guided excursions & nature walks
- Daily early morning yoga class.
- For the children: Themed Bula Club, daily for children 12 years and under includes all activities, meals and soft drinks for children.
- Facilities include a family pool with water slide, activities bure, toddlers nap bure, trampoline, swings, flying fox, cascading water Mushroom Toddlers shallow pool and playground.
- Evening entertainment and supervision for children are provided up to 9 pm.
- Children aged 5 and under have the luxury of their own dedicated nanny from 8am – 9 pm daily.
- And your choice of:
- Non – certified divers: Resort Course & 1 tank dive for 1 adult and 3 x 1 hour Bobo massage treatment for the other adult; or
- Certified divers: 3 x 1 tank dives for 2 adults; or 3 x 1 tank dives for 1 adult and 3 x Bobo massage treatments for other adult