Following an extensive redevelopment Daydream Island resort now offers 277 refurbished modern rooms and suites with the choice of interconnecting rooms for families and special access rooms.
There is an expanded food and beverage offering across the island with three restaurants and three bars including an exciting new Asian Fusion restaurant which joins the buffet and modern Australian restaurants.
The island has a revitalised pool landscape allowing you to swim and enjoy unparallel views across the Whitsunday’s. The swimming hub is complemented by a poolside bar inclusive of a new burger concept.
The Living Reef also makes its return to the island in an even bigger and better capacity than before, with the free form coral lagoon wrapping 200m around the central building and holding over 1.5 million litres of water. Join the team of marine biologists and over 100 species of marine fish, rays, coral and invertebrates such as starfish, sea cucumbers and crabs.
Daydream Island Resort’s event space will cater to major events and conferences, yet still provide a personal touch. Special events from cocktail parties to gala dinners can be catered for across a large range of indoor and outdoor event locations, with weddings continuing to play a part in the story of Daydream Island Resort.
- Return economy flights from Sydney to Hamilton Island including 23kg checked baggage~
- 5 NIGHTS in a Superior Pool View Room
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Return Ferry transfers from Hamilton Island
- Complimentary $75 Food and beverage voucher per room per stay
- Use of catamarans, kayaks, stand up paddleboards and beach sports equipment
- A large array of activities including guided island walks, outdoor fitness classes, aqua aerobics and a stingray and shark feeding show
- Plus access to resort facilities including: Elita Day Spa and Yoga and Meditation classes, Babysitting services, Kids Club with a program full of games, activities and learning experiences, Guided snorkel tour of living reef, Open air cinema