Just 20 minutes by road from Rarotonga’s international airport, Nautilus offers a fresh new experience to the Cook Islands luxury full service resort offering. Redefining laid back luxury, and created for resort or exclusive use, Nautilus is ideal for families, couples, celebratory parties and wedding gatherings.
Nautilus is dedicated to those who want a modern yet authentic South Pacific experience.
All dining options offer views over the infinity pool to white sand beaches and sapphire ocean waters. Choose from the beachfront restaurant Nautilus Restaurant or beachside patio dining, celebratory marquee’s, private celebratory or meeting dining quarters or personal room or beach service. Showcasing Polynesian signature tastes, the cuisine is Polynesian - European fusion, using local seasonal ingredients and produce, with of course an emphasis on harvest from the sea.
All Ares' are fully air-conditioned, have sculptured private baths and use aromatic natural toiletries. The resort has been architecturally designed and built with ecological authenticity. Solar power, UV treated and filtered drinking water, full recycling systems and edible organic gardens make this the most forward thinking luxury eco build in the Cook Islands to date.
And of course there is a full concierge service and some very surprising experiences uniquely designed for Nautilus guests with in resort and local activities. Guests also enjoy a dedicated Polynesian spa and ‘Kids Concierge’ - all on site.
- ‘Our locals’ in authentic sharing of Cook Island song and dance, far from consumerism.
- Take a guided tour or free-walk into the indigenous forest of Rarotonga, or a mountain safari to see the spectacular panoramic vistas. Take a dip in a tropical rock pool and waterfall, and view native wild flowers and fruits.
- Experience one of nature’s unique happenings, the spectacle of migrating whales from the cooler waters of the Antarctica to the Cook Islands, in mating and calving season – June to October.
- The Avarua township markets where locals trade for fresh fruit, fish, vegetables and handicrafts.
- Try your hand at Game Fishing: Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi and Wahoo – have the Nautilus chef prepare your catch
- Snorkel the Muri Lagoon in the calm waters directly in front of your villa
- A private indigenous food and medicinal plant safari with the Nautilus guide into local tropical forest and plantations. Learn how the locals cook and prepare with Cook Islands indigenous vegetables, fruits and herbs; Breadfruit, Papaya, Soursop, Banana, Taro, Mango and fresh coconut. Discover medicinal plants, flora and fauna Learn kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding directly from the front of your beachfront villa
- The Cook Islands is a gourmands destination with an array of quality dining, from international award winning chefs private beachfront restaurants to traditional French patisseries and bakers delights such as natural stone ground organic bread and of course traditionally cooked local seafood delicacies
- World renowned Manahiki black pearls and locally designed Cook Island jewellery
- A range of locally produced oils and lotions from luxurious anti-aging skin care products rich in authentic BioActive Cook Islands Oils to homemade cold pressed fragrant infused coconut oils
- Local fashion designers combining creative garment designs boasting stunning Polynesian prints including Tav’s designs as worn by Princess Kate
- 2018 : World Luxury Hotel Awards - Nominee for Excellence
- 2017 : Luxury Travel Guide Awards - Service Excellence Polynesian Spa
- 2016 : Supreme Award for Restaurant of the Year
Specials & Offers:
- Stay 5 Pay 4 Plus receive a chilled bottle of Nautilus Wine on arrival | Stay 7 Pay 5 Plus receive complimentary return Airport Transfers and a chilled bottle of Nautilus Wine and a fresh Tropical Fruit Platter on arrival | Stay 10 Pay 7 Plus receive complimentary Airport Transfers and a $200.00 Resort Spa Credit Stay 12 Pay 8 Plus receive complimentary Airport Transfers and receive a $300.00 Resort Spa Credit (One only gift package available per room per stay) (Valid only: 1 Dec to 24 Dec +03 Jan to 31 March)
- First Night of a Minimum 5 Night Stay enjoy 1 x 50 minute massage at the Nautilus Spa
- First Night of a Minimum 7 Night Stay enjoy 1 x 50 minute massage and 1 x rejuvenating facial at the Nautilus Spa