DAY 1: Welcome: Sydney, Australia Australia
Welcome aboard Explorer of the Seas. What's not to love about Sydney? Home to some of the friendliest people, countless museums, galleries, world-class restaurants and of course, the sprawling Outback, Sydney is a true adventure wonderland that no one can resist.
DAY 2: Cruising
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquillity, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing, ice skating and mini golf on green that overlooks a sea of blue. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax by the side of the pool.
DAY 3: Cruising
Onboard, dining is about more than just food. Think ambience, variety and the flexibility to decide when and what you savour.
DAY 4: Port of Call: Noumea, New Caledonia
New Caledonia is home to the world’s largest lagoon, spectacular reefs, beaches, mountains and more. The casual-chic capital of Noumea blends Melanesian tradition, Asian-Pacific influences and French style in a stunning hillside setting.
Day 5: Port of Call: Lifou, Loyalty Island
The largest of the three Loyalty Islands, Lifou is made of fossil coral, the geological legacy that shaped its diverse, dramatic scenery of immaculate beaches, precipitous cliffs, deep forests and immense caves.
DAY 6: Cruising
When our ships hit the high seas, the excitement of Casino Royale® kicks off. Try your hand at our card tables, spin to win at roulette and hit it big time with the pull of a poker machine.
DAY 7: Cruising
World-class performers from across the globe come together on our ships to WOW you from morning to night. Catch Broadway musicals, ice skating spectaculars – plus thrilling casino action, live comedy and music, bars, clubs and much more.
DAY 8: Port of Arrival: Sydney, Australia
What's not to love about Sydney? Home to some of the friendliest people, countless museums, galleries, world-class restaurants and of course, the sprawling Outback, Sydney is a true adventure wonderland that no one can resist.
- Accommodation: The ultimate in comfort, convenience and luxury plus a staff that's available twenty-four seven. You'll agree there's nothing better than returning 'home' after a day filled with adventure.
- Dine Royally: On a Royal Caribbean cruise holiday, dining is part of the journey. It's more than just food. It's about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you're ready.
- Love Your Days at Sea: Whether it's your first time on a rock wall or you're a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We'll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets and harnesses.
- Entertainment: The gorgeous view isn't the only thing that will dazzle you on board our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
- Youth and Teen Program: Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally incredible programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- Fitness Centre: From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we've got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.